Cornerstone Private Wealth Management is committed to providing proactive services to all of our clients. In order to accomplish this, every team member strives to be your partner in helping you achieve financial success. Below, we outline the support our team will provide to move closer to your vision for the future. Whether interacting directly with clients or behind the scenes, our focus is always on you.
- Help provide more confidence in financial matters, focusing on goals, priorities and direction
- Communicate frequently to establish your financial goals and chart a timeline for accomplishments
- Help you understand the various aspects of the financial decision-making process
- Advise you through reactive or emotional decisions which could negatively affect your financial situation
- Work to resolve problems quickly so you have an excellent experience
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable support staff to comprehensively support your needs and questions
- Support you through expected and unexpected changes in your life
- Provide financial and investment information with a comprehensive approach that is easy to understand
- Help you evaluate the economic news to determine what you should and shouldn’t be concerned about
- Keep you up to date with product, service and strategy changes and improvements
- Send semi-annual newsletters to keep you informed about changes in our firm and the economy at large
- Host seminars and events to provide up to date information on key financial planning topics
- Provide a comprehensive financial plan to align your current actions with future goals
- Calculate your current and projected net worth to establish a foundation for planning
- Help manage cash flow, income and spending, now and in the future, in line with your planning goals
- Analyze debt structure and organization, as well as lending opportunities
- Evaluate your existing insurance coverage and plan comprehensively for additional protection needs
- Aid with real estate planning and evaluate mortgage financing
- Offer budgeting tools and consolidated account access to help keep you informed about your finances
- Analyze Risk Management
- Provide education on the structure and regulations concerning various retirement planning options
- Analyze your current and future income needs to drive investment decision making
- Develop recommendations to fund your income needs to help maintain a comfortable life
- Recommend the best distribution strategy for your employer retirement plans and IRAs
- Optimize strategies for Social Security payment options
Investment Advice and Management
- Evaluate your tolerance for risk and loss to design appropriate investment strategies
- Design and maintain a personalized investment solution and a portfolio appropriate to your needs
- Recommend proper allocation and positioning of funds in retirement plans such as 401(k)s
- Hold regular review meetings to ensure you are on track to meet your goals
- Provide ongoing due diligence and monitoring of investments
- Discuss and present alternative investment solutions for proper portfolio diversification
- Be available for touch base conversations to answer questions and address your evolving needs
- Comprehensively review your tax situation to highlight opportunities for optimal tax positioning
- Incorporate tax law changes and projections into your planning and investment strategies
- Consult with your tax preparer to make sure all finances and solutions are aligned
- Review your current estate plan, will, trusts and powers of attorney for concerns and necessary changes
- Assist in asset transfer strategies and beneficiary review
- Organize meetings with your family to review your financial and estate situations
- Provide guidance with the appropriate and necessary steps in the event of the death of a loved one
- Assess philanthropic giving solutions through understanding your family goals and charitable values
- Consult with your estate planner to make sure all solutions are aligned
- Provide referrals to other professionals who can help address all elements of your total financial picture
- Review education planning and funding strategies to include UTMAs, education IRAs and 529 plans
- Find solutions for executive compensation investments such as restricted or concentrated stock holdings
- Analyze and implement solutions for employee benefits administration for your small business
Our Expectations of Our Clients
Cornerstone Private Wealth Management will ensure your needs are met and that you make progress toward your vision of financial success. If we are going to be successful together, here are some key things that we can do to work better as a team:
- No matter what you do, every investment strategy requires patience. Your investments will be monitored and will progress over time.
- It is imperative that we meet at least once throughout the year to discuss your financial situation. This will help foster our long-term business relationship.
- My only purpose is to further your progress toward your long-term objectives. We strive for overall success in your financial life and to us that means moving you closer to achieving your overall goals and objectives.
- We look at what the markets are doing, but we are more curious about how the performance of your accounts relates to what you are trying to achieve.
- We help you to understand what your personal benchmark requirements are. Helping you stay on track and achieve your goals based on your personal benchmarks.
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC). Investment Advisors Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cornerstone Private Wealth Management and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., are not affiliated.